The pharmaceutical industry provides a significant service to humans all around the world. Through extensive research, these industries discover, develop, produce, and market pharmaceutical drugs for use as medications. None of this could be possible without the assistance of modern technology and laboratory equipment.
Procuring, transporting, installing, and maintaining lab supplies can be costly, however pharmaceutical companies are finding value in the cost-effective innovation that REUZEit offers.
Pharmaceutical Lab Equipment
REUZEit provides surplus and used lab equipment to all types of scientific facilities at a reduced price. Check out our Back-to-Lab List and see for yourself! Our surplus lab equipment supports active research in many laboratories used by pharmaceutical companies. It brings us much satisfaction to know that we are providing industries with the necessary equipment to fuel imperative, life-saving discoveries.
REUZEit offers a wide variety of pharmaceutical supplies from each category below.
- Autoclave/Sterilizer – Autoclave machines are used to carry out sterilization through an industrial heating process.
- Centrifugation – Centrifuges are machines that use centrifugal force to separate particles from a solution according to their size, shape, and density.
- Storage– Cold Storage is often used for the preservation of samples including certain antibodies and enzymes, buffers for regularly performed experiments, as well as cell culture media.
- HPLC/FPLC/GC/CE – Various methods of chromatography are used in analytical chemistry for separating and analyzing compounds. REUZEit has a vast selection of equipment that is specialized in high-performance liquid chromatography, fast protein liquid chromatography, gas chromatography, and capillary electrochromatography.
- Microscope – Microscopes are used to investigate objects unseen by the naked eye. They’re vital in identifying the structures and behaviors of small matter. Our microscopes vary in ranges magnification to deliver the power you need to fuel your discoveries.
- Bacteriological Incubator – Lab incubators are enclosed apparatuses providing a controlled heated environment.
- Scale/Balance – Scales are important for precise and accurate measurements of mass.
- UV Spectrophotometer – Ultraviolet-visible (UV-Vis) spectrophotometry is a technique used to measure light absorbance across the ultraviolet and visible ranges of the electromagnetic spectrum. A UV-Vis spectrophotometer can use this principle to quantify the analytes in a sample based on their absorption characteristics.
- Water Bath Circulator – This is a device used in the laboratories to incubate samples in water maintained at a constant temperature.
Making an Impact in the Scientific Community
By taking advantage of REUZEit’s budget-friendly benefits, pharmaceutical companies take part in supporting our landfill last mission. Our efforts to advocate for a circular economy are reducing the amount of non-biodegradable waste that pollutes our planet. We hope to evolve the way our scientific community thinks about used lab equipment.
Harness the technology you need to fuel significant scientific research. Whether you’re searching for innovative chemistry lab equipment or looking to replace broken lab equipment, REUZEit offers low-cost solutions that work as hard as you do. Browse the best surplus and gently used biotech and pharmaceutical equipment on the market!